The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as the real name, address, telephone number, email address and date of birth.
These data are only collected to the extent required. Below we describe what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used.
Our data protection practice is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG - new) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). We will collect, process and store your personal data exclusively for the processing of inquiries and for the processing of orders /contracts. Only if you have previously given your consent separately, will your data also be used for other purposes that are precisely agreed in the consent, e.g. for newsletters, etc ..
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible in terms of the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws and regulations is:
GTC Gutacker TeleCommunication GmbH
phone.: +49 (0)7 11 4 90 90 0
fax: +49 (0)7 11 4 90 90 15
The company data protection officer is Mrs. Simone Wankmüller, address and email address as above-mentioned.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and purpose of use:
a) When visiting our websites
When you visit our website www.gtc.de or www.central-meeting.de, your browser automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file, as well as the selected sub-web page
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- Used browser type and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
- Other similar data used in case of attacks on our information security systems.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website, the correct delivery of the contents of the website
- Optimization of the contents of our website and their promotion
- Ensuring comfortable use of the website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Providing necessary information for law enforcement authorities in case of a cyberattack
- as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) 1 GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When subscribing to our newsletter
On our website you have the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. The data included in the registration form of our newsletter will be used by us exclusively for the distribution of our newsletter. After signing up, we will send you a confirmation email containing a link you have to click to confirm your subscription (Double-Opt-In). This confirmation email is legally necessary as it serves to verify that the owner of the email address has authorized the receipt of the newsletter.
When subscribing to the newsletter, we store the IP address of the computer system used by the applicant at the time of registration as well as the date and time of registration. The collection of this data is necessary in order to be able to understand a possible abuse and thus serves our legal protection.
The personal data collected during the subscription will only be used to send our newsletter or for any necessary information about the newsletter and will not be forwarded to third parties.
The newsletter can be unsubscribed at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link and the consent to the storage of personal data can be revoked at any time. To unsubscribe or revoke your consent, you can send us an email to email@example.com. In case of an unsuccessful registration, your data will be deleted by us within six months.
c) By using our contact form and our email address
For questions of any kind, we offer the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website or via our email address. We need your email address to know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. These personal data transmitted to us on a voluntary basis are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting.
3. Data transfer
We only disclose personal data to third parties, insofar as this is necessary for us to fulfill our contractual obligations, in particular for the execution of a concluded contract. A transfer of personal data to third parties does not take place except for the mentioned purposes of contract and payment processing.
If you provide us with personal information in the context of express consent, this data will only be used for the purpose of your prior consent. We will only store your personal data as long as necessary or required by law for the intended purpose. You can revoke your consent at any time.
Your concerns will be considered in accordance with the statutory provisions. You can obtain information from the responsible office about the stored data concerning you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Statistical evaluation of visits to this website
We collect, process and store the following data when calling up this website or individual files on the website: IP address, website from which the file was retrieved, name of the file, date and time of the call, amount of data transmitted and information of success (web log). We use this access data exclusively in non-personalized form for the continuous improvement of our website and for statistical purposes. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
In addition, we use the following plug-ins and active script content to evaluate visits to our websites:
* Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers hear the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
Our newsletters can contain so-called pixel counts: these are embedded in HTML emails in the form of a miniature graphic to document whether and when an email has been opened and which email client type and which type of terminal has been used. It also shows if and when a link was clicked in an email. We collect this data anonymously - we do not know who opened an email or clicked on a link or who uses which email client or device. The data collected in a log file are only for the statistical evaluation of the success of an online marketing campaign and the optimization of shipping.
We use on our website gtc.net a live chat of the company Userlike UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Probsteigasse 44-46, 50670 Cologne, Germany. You can use live chat like a contact form to chat with our employees in near real time. At the start of the chat personal data accumulates:
- Date and time of the call
- Browser type / version
- IP address
- Used operating system
- URL of the previously visited website
- Amount of data sent
- First name, name
- Email address
Depending on the conversation with our employees, additional personal data may be generated in the chat, which will be entered by you. The type of data depends very much on your request or the problem you are describing.
All our employees have been and will be trained on data protection issues and will be taught how to handle customer data safely and confidentially. All our employees are required to maintain confidentiality and have signed an obligation to maintain confidentiality and data protection in their employee contracts.
In addition, we save the course of live chats. This is for the purpose of avoiding extensive explanations about the history of your request as well as the constant quality control of our live chat service. If you do not want this, you are welcome to contact us via the contact details below, saved live chats will then be deleted immediately.
7. External content and / or processing of data outside the EU
On our website, we use active Java Script content from external providers. By calling our website these external providers may receive personal information about your visit to our website – it is possible that this data is processed outside the EU. You can prevent this by using a java script blocker such as install the browser plugin 'NoScript' (www.noscript.net) or disable java script in your browser. This may result in functional restrictions on websites you visit
In detail we use:
Our website uses DoubleClick, a service of Google Ireland Limited based in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. DoubleClick is used to serve ads when you visit our website. DoubleClick uses information (but not personally identifiable information, such as your name or email address) about your visits to this and other sites to allow ads to appear on products and services that interest you. If you'd like to learn more about these methods or to know what you can do to prevent DoubleClick from using this information, click here: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
Our website uses Google APIs from Google Ireland Limited, located in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereafter: Google). This is a program interface provided by Google. During use, data, in particular the IP address, can be transmitted to Google. You can prevent Google from collecting and redirecting personal information (including your IP address) and processing Google's data by disabling Java Script execution in your browser or by installing a tool such as 'NoScript'.
8. Rights of persons concernced
You have the following rights with regard to the storage of your personal data:
- Right to information: in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to get information about your personal data processed by us, in particular, about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, your right to complain, the origin of your data, if it was not collected from us, as well as the existence of profiling and, if necessary, about their details.
- Right to correction: in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us.
- Right to cancellation: in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing: according to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we reject the data. However, you no longer need it, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- Right to data portability: according to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible.
- Right of revocation: in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR, you have the right to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- Right to objection: in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to appeal against the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
- Right of appeal: according to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority (in the member state of your place of residence / place of employment or the place of the alleged infringement) if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the GDPR.
To exercise your rights, you can contact any of our employees directly, who will arrange everything else for you. For your rights of revocation or contradiction, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data protection in applications and in the application process
We collect and process personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. The processing can also be carried out electronically, especially if the applicant sends the documents to us by email. If a contract of employment is concluded with the applicant, the transmitted data for the execution of the employment relationship are stored in compliance with the legal regulations. If no contract of employment is concluded with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted no later than six months after notification of the rejection decision, insofar as deletion does not conflict with other legitimate interests, such as a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act.
10. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
When communicating via email, we can not guarantee complete data security, so we recommend that you send us information by post with high confidentiality requirements.
11. Duration of data storage
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. Upon expiration of the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for fulfillment of the contract or for initiating the contract or for verification purposes.
12. Legitimate interest in processing and automated decision-making
The processing of personal data is required to carry out our business for the benefit of our customers and employees. We do not use automated decision-making or profiling.